Call for Papers
Tenth IEEE International Conference on
Semantic Computing (IEEE ICSC2016)
Sponsored by IEEE Computer Society
Call for Papers
Semantic Computing (SC) is Computing based on Semantics (“meaning”, "context", “intention”). It addresses all types of resource including data, document, tool, device, process and people. The scope of SC includes analytics, semantics description languages and integration, interfaces, and applications including biomed, IoT, cloud computing, SDN, wearable computing, context awareness, mobile computing, search engines, question answering, big data, multimedia, and services.
The technical program of the Tenth IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing (ICSC 2015) will include workshops, invited keynotes, paper presentations, panel discussions, demonstrations, and more. Submissions of high-quality papers describing mature results or ongoing work are invited.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Analytics (from contents to semantics): Structured data, image and video, audio and speech, big data, natural language, deep learning
• Description and Integration: Semantics description languages, ontology integration, interoperability
• Use of Semantics in IT Applications: Multimedia, IoT, cloud computing, SDN, wearable computing, mobile computing, search engines, question answering, web services, security and privacy
• Use of Semantics in Interdisciplinary Applications such as biomedicine, healthcare, manufacturing, engineering, education, finance, entertainment, business, science, humanity
• Interfaces: Natural language, multi-modal